Breaking News

Comedian AKPORORO celebrates 1 yr wedding anniversary with his pretty wife


Popular Nigerian comdeian Akpororo and his lovely wife are celebrating their wedding anniversary today.The couple got married last year November and they welcomed their first child recently, a baby girl.The comedian is crazy about his pretty wife who he once revealed he married as a virgin, after they met through the girl's boss.She used to be a dancer with the popular dance group Explicit.To celebrate their 1 year anniversary, the funny comedian who is also an Airtel ambassador wrote the following love note to his wife.It reads "My world, my all in one. Thank you for coming into my life, thank you for your understanding and for been a good wife bcos with you I can go extra miles, with you I can fight any Battle, your love they burst my brain. To say I know say naso marriage they sweet I for done marry you since. May God strengthen you to do more. Pls friends help me celebrate my heart and Padi of live for believing in me. Our little princess and I are saying Happy Anniversary to the best woman in the world.''


The mum of one also replied her husband with a note that reads "
Thank you LORD for making us see our first anniversary *grateful*, happy anniversarymy head, my world, my super hero ,my king , the boss,the only man I can gist with forever without getting tired, the only man I look pretty and good for ,teminikon, myalwaysandforever, my beans and plantain eater , my footballer ,oko mi, olowo orimi ,ayami ,the only man that put those cute 😊 on my face ,the father of my beautiful princess . I will always love you now and forever more ,by the grace of GOD we shall celebrate many more anniversaries together ijn amen""

No comments