Breaking News

24yr Old Man Beats His 22yr Old WIfe To Pulp For Refusing Him Sex


Wayne Hoban, 24, has been jailed for 16 months after the horrific attack which left Stephanie Littlewood unconscious, with a broken jaw and missing three teeth
The 22-year-old, from Leeds, West Yorkshire, said Hoban launched into a violent rage after she turned down sex with him - dragging her around the bed and punching her up to 50 times
She said: "He was in a foul mood with me all night and wanted sex with me but because I turned him down he turned angry and agressive... 

"Seconds later returning ragging the whole quilt off of me and throwing it onto the floor, gripping me by my ankle and pulling me off the bed, throwing me onto the floor he then sat on top of me and strangled me to the floor so I couldn't move continuously punching me 40-50 times to the left side of my face breaking my jaw and knocking out 3 teeth (including a back one) also chipped my front top tooth! "He knocked me unconscious & continued to beat me!

"I was rushed to hospital and taken into resus to wait for CT scans as the hospital thought i would be left brain damaged or with a bleed to my brain.
"Ragging me around my bed numerous times and slamming me back onto it leaving me in tears under the quilt, he walked out.

No comments