Breaking News

Policemen Rescue NYSC Member Kidnapped In Rivers State

The Nigerian Police have rescue an NYSC memberHelen who was kidnapped  kidnapped in Rivers State.Helen was kidnapped at the corpers’ lodge in Omademe, Ikwerre LGA of the state, at about 3am on Friday and was rescued today, by the operatives of the Rivers State Police Command, Punchng reports.

Speaking with newsmen, Helen said: “I did not know exactly where they took me to. They (kidnappers) tortured me and for the three days that I was in the bush, I was not given anything to eat."

Helen, who was looking pale when she was rescued, has been taken to the hospital for treatment. It was learnt that the kidnappers had earlier demanded N50m ransom before the police stormed their hideout and engaged them in a shootout.

No comments