Breaking News

Nigerian Man arrested With 10 Wraps Of Cocaine In His jacket at the Lagos Airport

Agwu Samuel, aged 31, ran out of luck as he confidently wore a jacket containing the drugs, but was apprehended, making it NDLEA's first time of discovering cocaine inside the collar of a jacket. The arrest was made shortly after he disembarked from the aircraft, from Sao Paulo, Brazil. .
.
According to Samuel, “I used to sell shoes in Togo until I lost goods worth N3m. This made me travel to Brazil in search of greener pastures. After a fruitless search for job for four months, I decided to smuggle drugs to get some money to start my shoe business. I thought the drugs will not be detected in jacket, but I was caught and I am very sad.".... I think I should have just swallowed them....

No comments