Breaking News

Man who spent £130,000 on Plastic Surgery to Look like KimKardashian Undergoes 3rd nose Job


  • Jordan Parkes, 24, who is obsessed about looking like Reality tv star Kim Kardashian has gone under the knife for two nose operations already. But the perfectionist hopes he will have finally achieved the look he wants in Europe’s nose surgery capital, Istanbul


    Jordan, from Monton in Salford , said it could take a year for the swelling to go down completely after having his nose re-broken and some sections cut away this week, Manchester Evening News reports

    He said: “I showed my surgeon photos of Kim Kardashian as she has the perfect nose. It’s taken me three nose jobs but hopefully I have what I want now, as the surgeon warned me that it would not be possible to have any more nose surgery.”


2 comments:

  1. I am really surprised to know about Jordan Parkes. I do not have words to say about his likeness for Kim Kardashian. There is a professional's Skin club that provides 100% positive results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With enhanced foundation and going inside the nation being made productive by private carriers, getting heart surgery here is the best choice. best Richmond surgeons

    ReplyDelete