Breaking News

Nigerian Actress Dakore Egbuson Celebrates 38th Birthday


Nollywood actress Dakore Akande (born Dakore Omobola Egbuson) clocked 38 years on Friday 14th October and celebrated the day with her family and friends. She is an ambassador for Amnesty International, Amstel Malta and Oxfam of America. Dakore was born in Bayelsa State as the first child of her parents. She attended Corona School and Federal Government Girls' College in Lagos and Bauchi respectively.She studied mass communication at the University of Lagos but had to drop out due to incessant strikes. She is currently married to Lagos billionaire Chief Akande's son Olumide and the union is blessed with 2 kids.The actress penned a very lovely birthday wish to herfself and it reads "It's my birthday and I just want to give thanks and praise to my CREATOR YAHWEH! For the air I breathe, for my family, friends and army of fans all over the world, for work I love that connects me to the universe I am forever in awe. I am humbled by your constant love and support each and everyone and God will bless you all mightily."
Dakore and her kids

Dakore and her husband Olumide

No comments