Breaking News

Divine Assembly Church Pastor's PA Rapes 3yr Old Girl In PortHarcourt

A 28-year-old personal assistant of a popular new generation pastor has been arrested by security operatives for defiling a three-year-old girl, But he blamed his misfortunes on the Devil.
According to Punch Metro, while confessing to the crime in Rivers State , the suspect said he did not know what came over him when he held the girl and defiled her, adding that the victim is the daughter of one of the pastor’s Neighbours
He said  "am the personal assistant to my pastor at Divine Assembly. We were organising a crusade. We went out to paste the crusade posters when my pastor called me. 

He directed me to go to his house and bring some money. It was there that I saw the children playing around. "I grabbed one of them and that was what happened. It was purely the handiwork of the devil. I don’t know what happened; all I know is that I am not happy with what is happening to me.” he said. “It is stupidity that led me to s*xually harass the little girl. 

If I will be given a second chance, I must surely be a good person. "Police and the parents of the girl should have mercy and consider what happened as an act of the devil. I am the Personal Assistant to my pastor; we were organising our crusade, going out to paste crusade posters when my pastor called me to say he forgot something at home. "I am calling on the parents and the police to have mercy on me. I am promising the government and the parents that if they allow me to go free, I will never misbehave again.” he added

No comments