Breaking News

EMoney Surprises Wife With Customised 2016 Range Rover Sport Gift In London


Emeka Okonkwo popularly known as E money is the billionaire kid brother of popular music stra KCEE of the Five Star music record label.The young money bag who us happily married with 3 kids recently surprised his pretty wife with a customised 2016 Range Rover Sorts SUV in USA today.The excited lady shared the good news saying ''

Santa came early  I guess we all know why I call him my SuperMan. So he just said I should accompany him to pick up some documents from his business partner and here we are  a surprise early Christmas present. My very own Customised Range Rover Super Sport 2016  all hail @iam_emoney1 for blessing me with my new toy. Thanks baby you are the best. l Love you Boo You are my Angel.See pictures of the new ride.


No comments