Breaking News

20yr Old Man Murders His Bestfriend In Nasarawa For Making Him Impotent


It was a gloomy Sunday for the family of late Hassan Adamu as he met his untimely death, following the outburst of anger from his close friend.It was reported that Kumi Mallam Jayi,20, allegedly beheaded his friend Hassan Adamu with his cutlass. He also cut off one of Adamu’s legs, in an apparent attempt to dismember him and make his body untraceable.The ugly incident took place in Nasarawa State.

According to the Commissioner of Police, Mr Abubakar Sadiq Bello, he revealed that problem ensued between the deceased and hjis friend when Jayi the accused sought the advice of Adamu over his inability to have intercourse with his wife. He was deeply disturbed that three years after marrying, he had no child to show for it, due to his inability to sustain an erection.

Adamu after considering Jayi’s request was said to have offered to help him to overcome the predicament.He revealed "I got married to my wife Halima three years ago. We do not have any child. I have tried in many places to get a solution to the problem without success. Then I told my friend, Hassan Adamu my predicament and he promised to assist me. He brought a native concoction, which he said I should always rub on my manhood before having intercourse with my wife.” Believing that he had finally gotten a solution his problem, Jayi faithfully applied the ‘drug’ as prescribed by his friend. But then the unintended happened.

Prior to using the local concoction, he could at least have a short erection. But after taking the concoction, even the little erection disappeared completely, leaving him impotent.He further revealed that he met Adamu and begged him to return his manhood " I had become impotent. I could not make love with my wife again. Adamu told me that there was nothing he could do again to help me. Do you know that my wife had divorced me three times in the past?”

An argument was gathered to have ensued between them and Jayi who was already very furious with anger,took his cutlass and gave Adamu a deep cut on his head.The latter fell and died instantly.The culprit has already been arrested by the police.

No comments