Breaking News

Nigerian Lady exposes Lagos Based Irish Man Who Infected Her With HIV

A real estate agent (names withheld) has narrated how her Irish lover, James Turner, 64, deliberately infected her with HIV, The Nation reveals. She claimed she met Turner 8 years ago in Jos, Plateau State, and alleged that he was also willfully infecting other Nigerian women.
According to her, they were live-in partners until she decided to investigate the drugs he usually took only to find out it was anti-retroviral. She said: “I confronted him but he denied. He told me that the drug was for the sore on his leg. .

I told him that if I must believe him, he should avail me with the doctor’s phone number, but he refused. While he was sleeping, I searched the phone and I saw the doctor’s number. I called him and he said I should come to the hospital.
There, the doctor told me that my boyfriend is HIV positive. My world crumbled, I fell down and started crying. I did the test and it was positive. After that, I caught him pants down, sleeping with my very good friend.

I got angry and told him he was wicked. It was at that time that I knew he deliberately infected me, as he started insulting me. He told me that I should go to hell, that he has infected many girls and that he was just beginning. He told me that I was a fool. 

He told me to hang myself. He said he’s over 60 years and that he has lived almost his life span, but that I was still 31 and no one would marry an HIV positive person. He told me to go and report anywhere I wished as I'd be ridicule and stigmatized.

I attempted suicide, but I was rescued by my friend. He said he would finish Nigerians before he leaves the country. That's the reason I reported him to the Lagos State Police."

However, Turner denied the allegation, insisting it was the lady who infected him. He was very rebellious and attacked reporters. He said: “Bullshit! The girl and others love money. They want to extort me. I am HIV positive, I know, but she infected me.

Let her get away. I told her that we should settle the matter, but she decided to embarrass me. I won’t take it." The matter is still under investigation.

No comments