Breaking News

Actress Padita Agu Gets N500,000 Cash Gift for Unknown Fan On Her Birthday Eve



Fast rising Nollywood actress Padita Agu who is celebrating her birthday has revealed that she got a cash fift from her who just called her up.In her words,"Someone called me, wished me a happy birthday, asked how am celebrating it and I said am waiting on who would throw a party/dinner for me. He asked how much and I jokingly said I'll manage half a million......only for him to call back and ask for my account details, next is alert of his transfer! Trust me, I've only met this person once. If I run into him now I won't recognise him. He has never asked me out or shown any interest in that regard.
I am just beyond excitement. Am in awe of this act and many other blessings all around me. It is really happening to me!!! 

No comments