Breaking News

22yr Old Lady Sets Pregnant Wife Of Her Crush Ablaze In Bauchi


Few days ago,Operatives of the Criminal Investigation Department of the Bauchi State Police Command  arrested one Lami Clement, 22, for setting a pregnant housewife, Amina Lawal, 23, ablaze, in their apartment at Sabon Kaura, Punchng reports.

Lami, from Bauchi State, reportedly bought a gallon of petrol, which she poured on Amina and then set her ablaze with a lighter. She said she had a relationship with Mustapha Ayodele, the husband of Amina, for three years, but he betrayed her and married Amina.

Amina Lawal, an indegene of Oyo State who is currently recuperating at the Orthopaedics ward of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Teaching Hospital, Bauchi, said: “My husband told me that Lami tried to discourage him from marrying me because she had some affection for him, but he did not know that she could go to the extent of harming me."

Speaking on the incident, Mustapha Ayodele, said: “I have never dated Lami in my life. I only counselled her on how to go about her life affairs. Why would she attack my wife who is three-month pregnant just because she admires me?

No comments