Breaking News

Comedian Seyi Law & His Wife Welcome 1st Child,After 5 yrs of Marriage




It was indeed a moment of overwhelming joy for the family,friends and colleagues of the popular Nigerian comedian Seyi Law and his pretty wife Stacy Cham as they finally welcomed their first child ,a baby girl 5 years after the couple got married.The happy couple who celebrated their 5th wedding anniversary in a very big way in March earlier this year are now proud parents of a bouncing baby girl
."My lovely Princess. Aviella, the cutest. Tiwaloluwa, my daughter. Chidera, my God's written story. Oluwademiladeola, my crown. I born oyinbo. God answered my prayers. Mother's colour and Daddy's fingers," he captioned the post.
The comedian shared the news of his baby's arrival via his Instagram page, sharing a photo of himself and a pregnant Stacey.

No comments