Breaking News

A Must Read!Passenger Narrates His Experience With Popular Transport Company God Is Good Motors.

An excited passenger took to his social media to reveal the amazing experience he had with a popular Nigerian transport company and is still baffled that such services  can be proferred by any firm in Nigeria espcially during this recession.Read his inspiring story below


My first experience of a Nigerian company being different from the crowd......
Date; 16 September 2016, I took my 2 daughters to G U O company at Alaba international market and they boarded one of the company vehicle to Onitsha, Anambra State, the bus left at about 7:20am.
Around 10:30am, the eldest of the two girls called and informed me that their vehicle broke down along Ibadan expressway (let me not say how I felt while it all lasted) , anyway around 2:45pm my daughter informed me that they are coming back to Lagos the driver had wanted to continue with the journey but the passengers refused because the vehicle was still not in good shape so they don't want to risk their lives , thank GOD by 5:00pm they were back to starting point.
COMPANY RESPONCE
------------------------------
Around 7:30pm,
A lady called me from the company ;
Lady : Is that Mr Onochie
Me: Yes
Lady: Good evening sir
Me: Good evening
Lady: Sir I'm calling from G U O company
Me: Ok, how may I help you
Lady: Sir you wanted to travel with one of our buses that loaded at Alaba international this morning, but the journey was aborted halfway
Me: Actually it was my two girls going to Onitsha that boarded the bus
Lady: Oh I'm sorry sir, actually I'm calling to sincerely express our regrets and apologise on what happened today it was not our intention to dump passengers on the way, we are Sorry.
Me: It's alright, but I didn't bargain for this, my plan was for the girls to be  at Onitsha by today evening before returning to school on Sunday , but it seems you people have messed it up.
Lady: The passengers would have not spent such a long time if the driver had called for help early enough, because according to him he thought he would have handle it on his own, so please accept our apology.
Me: That's alright
Lady: Sir, do you wish to continue the journey with us tomorrow 17 september,.
Me: I had wanted to join another company, but with this phone call I think I will continue with you people, no problem
Lady: Thank you Sir for your understanding, since what happened was our fault, the company will provide another vehicle to take the passengers to their various destination and also REFUND their money to them, so the journey is FREE.
Me: ( I thought it was for saying sake. I didn't believe the REFUND Part, to me the apology was enough.)
17 September 2016
Time: 5:45am
I received a call again from another lady:
Hello Sir, good morning please you are needed at the the G U O park at Alaba international
6:00am at the park, the company workers were identifying passengers with their tickets by 6:30am when every passenger has boarded and the bus was about to leave, to our surprise and true to the company's promise, PASSENGERS got their MONEY BACK.
To say the fact I was shocked, is this company truly a Nigerian company.
If you are not impressed, I am , that is why I decided to share it with you guys, and it is also my way of encouraging the management to keep it up

No comments